Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Equine Photography workshops

2010 saw the launch of "Equine Photography Workshops" these were tons of fun and everyone who attended learnt special insider tips from Pro photographer Linda Finstad.
* How to pose both horse and rider fro beautiful portraits
* Composition and natural styling
* How to time the "Jump shot" perfectly every time
* They even discovered hot to "See the light"

Linda revealed all her down and dirty tricks of the trade to budding horse photographer of all ages and skill levels.

There will be lots more opportunities to learn from Linda at upcoming workshops in 2011

Plus Linda is currently working on a new workshop - that will take you step by step
"How to turn your passion for photography into a profitable business"
Dates and Locations will be posted on her web site
www.imagineitsold.ca

If you would like to host a workshop in your area please contact Linda for an info pack

2 comments:

  1. Dear Linda,
    I love your photographies! I apologize for my English, I do my best ;). If you like you can have a look at my blog, although it's in German. Let me know if you like to get more details about me. Have a good time and keep on taking wonderful pictures, Rébecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ,I didn't realise you were blogging as well! got to check it out
    Fern Valley Appalosas

    ReplyDelete