Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A New Year - New Ideas and New Opportunities


I have a good feeling about 2010
But then I am an eternal opptomist and like to start each new year with new ideas and big plans for the future.
Well this year is no different.
The New idea I am most excited about is
a brand new service I am adding to my Equine photography - it is called
"Fun n Friends" Photo Party
This will be an experience you and your friends will never forget - you will even have stunning photos top prove it. This is the perfect activity for Brithdays, graduations or theme / costume parties that include not only all your friends but also your horses or dogs.
I will be posting all the details on my web site
www.imagineitsold.ca
If you desperatly want to book a party but the updates are not on the web - Please feel free to drop me a line and I will explain how it works and available dates
I am very excited to offer - Fun n friends photo parties for only $25 per person - min 6 participants to my clients who are lucky enough to live in Alberta.
But this is not the only New idea I have for 2010 - there is more to come, and I will be sharing them all with you.
One of New Year's Resolutions was to post daily to my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment